Thursday, November 27, 2008

why girls hated me so much?

Anyone got the answer for my question?no?well i curious to knw.hm.. I am bored right now totally out of ideas. Its really cold at night and i'm listening to 'Aizat-hanya kau' its a good song and Aizat sang very well. Infact i know him since before he became famous.I met him at ampang and my friend,Megat is one of his band member. But i dont know him well. But yeah atleast i know him before he became famous.blueeek.

Okay back to the real topic about why girls hated me so much? I am curious to know the answer.Is it about me used to hang out with habib,the guy who dumped 5 girls in 1 month?or its about other things? C'mon girls, people deserve second chances except goes for Habib and Harris both of them doesnt deserve to get another chance. aish
Chick that I'd like to date with.=D

No comments: