Friday, November 28, 2008

some people just can't get it



Good morning everyone, well i'm off to Malacca today and its a day trip only so i shall be back in next morning but before I go i would like to congrats to Ain Zubaidah a.k.a Zudede is it?ahahha for a great perform and you have a lovely voice darling you should go and give a try in 'One in Million'.YEAH YOU SHOULD!!! i'm sorry for being weird today I'm a bit depressed and stressed out with syark and my works. and suddenly Harris appear in my friend's chatbox.okay~_~ Well fcuk him anyway he is nothing except a piece of shyt. But yeah everyones been busy talking about this. and so everyone have their new life including me who just met my ex in LEPAQ,Hartamas and she and her new bf noticed my existence and I pretend that i cant see clearly. but yeah its good to see them happy=) and I am glad that you did take a good care of her. So back to the story. Hold on where were we? hm... Syark yeah he is my bud and in the same time he is my brotherhood. But i am really disappointed with you Syark seriously if you reading this take a note that you're not the only one who have a lot of problems. Your problem is you sleeping a lot like hell and you have no commitment and loyalty,i dont think you owns any of it. I'm not gonna tell more but thats a fact man i have my own life too but still i am balancing everything unliked you, chicks coming from no where and your sleeping beauty habbits. I should call you sleeping idiot.and if you're not satisfied with my statement you can see me in face to face but i'm not gonna talk with you and i'm not gonna act like immature like harris. You know what i am going to do with you. and Nelza,seriously i owe you a lot and without you i probably be so pissed off with him and Allah knws what am i going to do that time. thanks for cold me down nelza=)

No comments: