Sunday, November 30, 2008

boring

I knew its good to be true. Me and my friends planned to have our time together at genting this week but sadly I cant make it but I'll see first whether if I can postponed my other plan. Darn. and i'm short rm50 and i cant use my atm card i cant do any withdraw since my card is not active since my last withdraw which is last year when i was in college. I wish my dad is billionaire and nobody is perfect and we should grateful to HIM, Allah who gave us everything,family,education,life,looks and i mean everything you have. I know this guy who wants to be perfect. He tells lies everyday he lied to us about his fake friends which is not exist and his band and all stuff. He also declare himself a gangster in secondary school,SMK Sri Permata. but then i dont think we should talked about him because he already been deleted in our history,dictionary and he is not exist at all just like his idol,Habib.lol. you know i'm talking about right? well lets talk about something else. Lets talk about chicks shall we? I am single and available and ready to get into relationship. but I couldnt find my type of girl and none of them likes me and i know i'm not really attractive but atleast my parents love me and i dont drink and takes any illegal stuff at all. and i dont do any piercing because to me,beauty is natural and be grateful with what we got. and I am abit envy with some people who manage to have relationship until now. somehow we should be happy for them.

No comments: