Monday, November 3, 2008

Nawaitu

Assalamualaikum everybody, I'm here with two things in my mind.First off all,I wanna quit smoking cigarettes and another one i wanna build my muscle and trained myself to be just like Kimbo Slice. Well not everyone knows the real effect of smoking.well here i'm going to share with all of you who've been trying to quit smoking.

Did anyone notice about the symbol on the cigarettes box? I'll bet none of you care about it but I do and i know every single things including the meaning of it. Did you realize the sentence "Veni,vidi,vici"?Is a famous Latin sentence spoken by Julius Caesar in 47 BC means "I saw I came I conquer" which probably been re-used by the Jews/Israel top show that they conquer us from economics. Surprising right?But its true. they created Starbuck,Mont Blank,Cigarettes and etc. So we've been supporting them byy buying their stuff and they used our money to buy weapons to attacked all muslims country. Even I didnt realize about it until one of my friend told me about it.

This is the symbol I'm talking about.Well this is reality and I'm not talking bullshits like other people but i'm not gonna mention their names but I know some of you knew who i'm talking about.lol. So back to the story. the Jews conquered us from Child's mind,architecture and this.but actually banyak lagi.For more information please go to youtube.com and type the arrivals and watch the whole episodes.

No comments: