Wednesday, November 5, 2008

PERGH!!!

Okay first off i am very polite and friendly to everyone and i love to help people who needed. and sometimes I helped them to hsow thats how friend does.I'm not asking more than that and anything except accept me for who i am and appreciate me thats all.

Second,this is for a girl named myza or wtvshitis i dont give a damn about at all.you are an idiot.i am being friendly with you ask you nicely treat you better and infact i'm not the one who add you in msn.you're the one who add me so wtf!!! you're suppose to ask my permission through myspace first then baru leh add kat msn but kir
a lucky because i still accept you as a friend and i know you have problems with your relationship so relaxlah takyah nak kecoh sangat orang tanya elok-elok hang plak boleh buat hal hang plak yg buat boss ngan aku kepala hanglah.aku tak knal kau and kau tak knal aku aku ni jenis yg respect perempuan/female so jgn ingat kau ni hebat/hotstuff/everything ngan aku because you are nothing except a jokes to me and us. Seriously you're nothing.tak puas hati,biar kau sendiri yg cakap ngan aku.!!!

And to my friend,Jedidiah a.k.a Jedi thanks for the shirt man although its not really fit on but i am really appreciate it=D

No comments: