Monday, November 3, 2008

FACE IT MAN!!!

your stories full with crap.bullshit man bull shit.
let me list for you no i am insist

1,You are pathetic asshole and lifeless who seeks for attention
2,you never grow up because you act like childish and being immature all around
3, You breath smells funny and I dont like it because of you
4,Your name are my jokes and guess what you are jokes to me and my friends
5,You have nobody you dont have any friends oh wait i forgot your brother hooo~~ lol what a lame man.

6,Maybe you didnt realize it but you are so annoying
7,ENOUGH WITH THE CRAP MAN BECAUSE WE HATED IT!!!!
8, WE HATE YOU SO MUCH MORE YOU HATED US DUDE
9,I can bring you down in any minutes man and this is no joke
10, Fuck you,fuck your family fuck everything related to you man because you are born to be an asshole.


So now you know that we're different because i don't talk shit like you man

No comments: