Sunday, November 2, 2008

P is for?

What 'P' stand for?the alphabet 'P' is stand for pantat,puki,pelir,pulut,papi and segalanya. and the reason why i'm writting is because dude,get a life and fuck off from my sight and dont you ever to loook at me in the eyes like you did before because you dont know who you dealed with and i dont know you either and you dont wanna know anything about me so shut the fuck off!!!

I am known as a beast in the bed and roooaorrr all girls so you dont want to see your gf with me,do you? so stay out of my life you just a piece of shit who know nothing at all about the word 'ME'!!!.Neither am I.lol. aahahah so anyway this is not a request,live,die you choose. I dont want to tell you more but lu fikirlah sendiri.

I know that you scare and so am I. remember Allah knows everything and Allah MAHA ESA. So dude,remember jgn ingat kerja kat one utama tempat class kau fikir kau leh pandang aku macma aku low standard pasal kau sendiri tahu yg aku ni leh ngam kau dari fizikal and mental.=)

No comments: