Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Famous Killer


You're going to face the lagend killer,infamous but yeah the reality you going to hate me because of ME. actually i have no clue what i'm talking about right now seing Nelza is happy with her life and bf i think she is big enough to take care of herself. I am happy for you Nelza. So you wont be needed me anymore. Anyway I just received msg from unknown number who being an asshole try to threaten me but I'm not scare at all. Dealing with me is just to get a free ticket to hell and you're one in the list.

The reason why i choose red is because i'm not obsessed with anything (you know what i mean) but i couldnt help myself my background is black(bukan niger tau) so kena pakai warna teranglah.aoish

3 comments:

Red Tomatoes said...

aawwwww..i need u la fahim! kalau takde u, sapa nak buat i gelak gila2 masa lepak..hahaha xD

Red Tomatoes said...

eh the red tomatoes tu i, nelza..hehe :P

Ven F SON said...

ahaha okay okay=D