Sunday, November 30, 2008

being taken or single?

I prefer to be in both place and more likely to be taken by my ex,Sarah but then no one could replace her i mean no one!!! I cant stop thinking about her actually and wherever i go i'll see her infront of eyes but then i have to accept the fact that she's taken. It's been a while since that day suddenly what infront of me is her. she and her boyfriend(darn man you are so lucky barstard,you are lucky man). What happen to her I've no idea. I have to go with flow. The best distraction to forget her is workout. Body building is healthy but certain people doesnt like it and give up easily. You see you have to feel the difference .To me,working out is the same thing like doing sex except there's no chicks. just you and some equipment. Working out is fun and i enjoyed it. But my friends told me it doesnt look good on me having a big muscles like other body builder. But I just ignored them and dont give any damn about it.lol. My muscles is my aset. And kimbo slice,Ken Shamrock,Triple H,Batista,John Cena and Brock lesnar is my idol. If can, I wanna be just like them.

End story about what i want to be and about body building lets talk about future. I haven't decide want i want to be,my future job,my financial and all stuff. And i haven't decide what course i'm going to take. There's a lot thing that really ease my mind. Money,chicks, appearance and so on. dah lama tak guna ayat "so on".ahahah These word remind me of my old pals. Syed Azmil(if i spelled correctly), Faiez Si jambu yg tak reti nak pulangkan my guitar,Megat who right now been studying at oversea(congrats),Naif(my ex monitor when i was standard 1!!!), and so the others. Naif been busy with his stuff since he left Kj and live in Putra Jaya. I havent heard of him after that. nak kata sombong ke or busy tak tahu. Whatever it is please take a good care of yourself and dont ever try taking anything illegal because its not good for yourself.

I will end my typing here and i'm going to have short nap for a while. anything just message my number right=D thanks for reading this and enjoy your weekdays.

1 comment:

RODLOSE said...

u still love ur ex?arent u?
its obvious though.
well good for u,u found sumthing to forget her :)
for me.
i love being taken nor single.
both ok.