Sunday, August 17, 2008

Noob



Bismillahirahmanirahim,Assalamualaikum.Well I see lot of my friends do blogging and it seems so fun when you want to tell something but you couldn't you just let it out in here. Well I just had a bad day today although it is my first blog but yeah I just don't find anything interest me except this.My English are bad i know but i can fixed it but my feelings are not so deal with it. My friends are really important to me. Nelza , Naif, Harris,Ilyas, Tot who right now wont be able to be with us he currently at Langkawi and having fun(NOT) in there for a few month,Hazique,Aiman,Anis,Aisyah, Sofia Wong, Sofia Farizan and so the others. Political, environment and prediction and penury. Aish. The story behind scene has just begun. I meet this girl named Wan Nur Shaskia(Kia) and i suddenly fall in love with her.ahah we just know each other for a few weeks and we decided to go for next level. We seems like to be a perfect matched but yeah there is no need to be rush in love right? Well before this i was with Sarah Suhaimi who used to be someone who i loved most and then we ended up to break up since her feelings has faded and she doesn't care about me at all. Its hurt a lot i mean i know its my fault and i know that guys like me doesn't deserve any second chance. Memories.But hey life must goes on right?Tears doesn't change anything,you changed your own world.You deserve someone better than her.That what my friend told me.They were trying so hard to help me to cure me and my mom who I loved most decided to bring me to meet psychiatrist. But still i just cant accept the fact that she's not mine anymore. I just cant=(. We had so much fun and time together. oh well guys out there if you know her please take a good care of her. my heart suddenly cure after I meet Kia.She's an athlete. She's really into sport and she love jogging just like me as well. She is kind and attractive and well to be honest she has pleasant personality.long story short she is perfect for me=D

1 comment:

N/A said...

hey dude!
omg...havent seen u for sooo long! nways, wtv it is im glad u've found some1 else. just want u to be happy. bile2 jom la lepak!

owh...n im sorry abt the robbery. at least none of u guys were hurt. :)

tc aite!