Monday, August 25, 2008

Life is fair enough I guess

I was in photo shop with my family for taking a family picture and suddenly there was a guy came to me and asked me whether if I'm interested in modeling . So here's my conversation with him

someunknownguy: Hey there I'm sorry for interrupting can i have a minute with you?

Me: Sure thing dude**doing weird face**

Someunknownguy: Hey are you interested in modeling if you do we would like you to come for our photo shoot in Ampang.

Me: Do I need to pay anything if it do then never mind I pass because I don't have any money right now.I'm totally broke** doing cutie face**

Someunknownguy: Haha no you don't have to pay anything. Please come to our studio.

Me: hm... let me think first, well I'll pass because I'm not qualified to be your model**being humble** In fact, I dont even know how to pose like they did **pointing to mamak store**

Someunknownguy: Hahaha you're funny but if you changed your mind here's my card just give me a call okay.I'll be waiting for you.


And so the guy went out with the smile on his face and he looks very familiar to me but who is that guy? hm... we will find out after this. Oh btw you guys have been punk.ahaha I just made out all this stories. Hahaha. I'm a bit bored right now its 4:21 am and I'm still awake.aish.I wish Kia was here with me=)And to Sarah Suhaimi,thanks for bj you gave it to me =P I know you know the meaning of BJ.ahahahah



No comments: