Monday, August 25, 2008

gloomy Monday

Assalamualaikum everyone. Well today is a bad day for me and my family. And we were supposed to be happy but ended up misery after our house has been robbed by some idiot I don't have any idea where are they come from maybe from another galaxy.And its really shit me off because they've stole almost rm150k including my favorite beg.

It was happened after we came back from family dinner celebrating for my brother who've been graduate last few days and probably be staying away from us and then everything spoiled. But luckily they're stupid enough to steal our electronic stuff. And my jade(Alhamdulillah**FUH**).owh well redha jerlah. But I'm pity for my mom. We've suspect the person who did this is an Indian because there was a group of Indian lalu lalang in front of our house and they are being suspicious.

Lost item: jeweleries cost rm150k +,my brother's passport, cash overall rm500,and my beg which my dad bought it in China. Whatever it is we should be grateful them no one's hurt except our feelings.

So those who did this to our home please ware this because I'm to going find out who did this and you know that you're not going to be okay because Allah is watching you even though you're Indian and you're shit to me and yes i am racist so what?do you have problem with it?deal with it!!! you stupid black cock with no brain at all. We WILL find out who you are.

No comments: