Monday, March 9, 2009

perdition and penury

Sunday is the best day ever although is a tiring day but i did had fun with them. I woke up in 10am and get my ass ready for new day. I supposed to go to my cousin's house but everything spoil my mom suddenly left me alone with my dad and i decided to not going with them and stayed at home.Najee online and we kinda bored so we decided to go to One Utama.Ilyas busy with his assignment ,i didnt forgot about Aiman but then I dont have credit that time plus I thought he was going back to Kelantan that day. We went for burger in Burger King then going for a movie. Anis and Zan was there and so was Dinie(except he was in Italianese celebrating his friends birthday part i guess). We watched 'Marley and me".Its a good and sad movie. Its about a labrador dog. after movie,me and najee went to his house because he need to feed his cat. After feeding,we fetch Aiman meet up Anis and Zan at Murni.Ilyas is on his way to murni too. bla bla bla meatballs nyumnyum sedap budak bising pasla rantai,to be continue...

No comments: