Monday, March 2, 2009

I am sin

I know my time will come and sooner everyone including the one that we loved most will die. No one can survive because we are here just for temporary.the world is temporary nothing is permanent. Not even the beauty of the world or human, animals not even the moon and sun can survive from death. I am SIN and i know i'm wrong. no one is perfec t not even the president not even the king,we're just a simple human. I watched this video and i realize how stupid we are to find the dream which is not exist. its only illusion. The only thing is exist is Allah and the prophets. Allah almighty, Allah is the only God. I cry everynight when I think about what i did to my parents and everyone. I cry again and again. we forgot that Allah is still watching us and Allah can take our happiness,our life just like that.

No comments: