Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Miss sunshine today #3


Good morning boys wakey wakey rise and shine.well i woke up in 9 amcoz my dad ask me do a favor and its a big stuff.after that,while taking my breakfast i watched this Indonesia movie called 'Cintapuccino' and i admire this girl named Rahmi or her real name is Sissy Priscillia. What i attracted most she has the talent in acting and her body is really nice for Asian but she is so beautiful and full with sense of humor. Well i wish my girlfriend/future wife look like her with her Indonesia accent,i cant help it anymore.TOILET!!! Whatever it is my 'tiger' says rooar means 2 roar from me sexy baby=D

P/S: Badan orang Indonesia and Melayu ada persamaan but badan Indonesia boobs diaorang memang menarik perhatian,lebih-lebih lagi bila dia bersuara akan buat orang tak tahan lagi. ahahaha you know what I mean=P

No comments: