Wednesday, January 14, 2009

You guys are jokes to me

You know,I saw this account in Myspace and it really tickle me like hell. Its really funny to see everyone been busy with their own community and I'm wondering,what's the use of the community actually?Can someone figured it out the answer for me? Well,nothing. Apa yang kelakarnya ialah ada pula pihak yang tubuhkan anti-community such as myspace.com/koteyaku and so on. Well kelakar gila tgk diaorang gaduh and act like gangsters well the fact is they're not. Well let me tell you my friends,there's no point to argue about it. nak gaduh sana,nak gaduh sini,you know what, you guys seriously are jokes to me and congrats because you're in my list. I'm not saying that you're going down,not at all. but just wait and see whats gonna happen to you guys. hope you guys learn your lesson. for ladies, behave yourself my dear kita semua ni melayu yang beragama Islam dan mempunyai binti awak tu perempuan bukan betina jadi jagalah maruah awak tue. and for boys, lelaki dilahirkan untuk menjadi leader dalam rumah tetangga mahupun diluar. kita ditakdirkan untuk membimbing keluarga kita,saudara Islam kita,adik-adik kakak kakak and abang(serta uncle and aunty not to forget) untuk melakukan kebaik bukan kejahatan dan elakkan drpd kemungkaran. well who i am going to give you advice because I'm not perfect either. In fact,aku pun banyak dosa and lagi berdosa and I'm not sure whether i have been forgiven by the Almighty, Allah S.W.T. So ingatlah berpada-pada sikit. Jangan terlalu over. Assalamualaikum

No comments: