Wednesday, January 21, 2009

job seeker

Apologies readers(all of you) for the lack of posts this month I've been busy with something and its been a week after my uncle die.He passed away last week in Penang and we buried him in Alor Setar,Kedah next to my late grandfather grave. and I had my first interview for flight attendant on sunday(18.01.09) under MAS agency but I'm not qualified. Owh well better try next time. Obama is a 44th President 2 days ago congrats to Obama and his family and goodbye Bush and thanks for bringing 'disaster' in this world.

Anyways, Aiman is back here in Selangor and he is on vacation right now at Pulau Tioman.Nah I'm just kidding.well truth is He's here and he has 2-3 weeks off from classes and he decided to spent more time with us. That's a good news for all of us especially me and Ilyas. ahahah. And well done Aiman for a good result although one subject not pass but well done=).

Chinesse new year is coming, so I wish you Happy Chinesse New Year to all chinesse in this Malaysia hope this year will bring you happiness(not actually=PNah you know i'm just kidding about this).

Yellow is too bright and i can read it so i changed to this colour,better colour than before. Well mom always said "oppunity always come once in the life" so i got one more chance to make my life better and prove that i am useful to people. hm...lets open new topic(well this topic is kinda boring). Well i guess this is the end of my writting so tata.

No comments: