Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I am apologize for everything

Assalamualaikum to all of you=) Sorry pasla tak berapa update sangat blog because i've been busy lately with this and that kena shoot to bangi and wangsa maju and shah alam and banyak gaklah.and starting this thursday (16th october) i wont be able to hang out more with you guys because kena study for my re-take paper so wish me good luck yaww!!

so it happen a lot especially ngan nabiel and habiblah both of there are really meant to be together because both of them suka citer both. ntahlah malaslah nak layan orang macam tue.takde beri mafaat bahkan bagi malu adalah sia tue takde siapa kat kami. korang ni memalukan diri korang jer.korang takde siapa bagi kitaorang terus terang aku cakap. usik satu,meaning kau usik kami semua.

And here i want to wish you guys Selamat Hari raya(lambatnya) maaf zahir and batin for all wrong doing i've done to you guys=) you know i never really mean it right?ahahaha.and I am not feeling well i get flue and headache so korang go and have fun without me dont worry about me right=D ahahaha

Owh yeah i buat openhouse on this 25th of october so if you wanna come just let me know okay because senang sikit nak tahu siapa nak mai kan.

Kepada adik-adik abang abang sekalian yg mengenali saya yg turut ingin hadir sila inform saya dulu okay=D

No comments: