Monday, October 20, 2008

Busyillbusy

Assalamualaikum everybody, and its been a while since i quit from PTPL College and now i've been focusing on my re-take exam. Well when people ask me about "why do you have to re-take exam?""for how many papers?"and" when are you gonna sitting for your exam?" its actually none of your bussiness. Why? because its my future,not yours. but thanks for being concern. I'll be sitting for my exam on 13rd November which is on Thursday one day after Sofia's birthday. So I wont be able to chilled out more with you guys until my last paper that would on December (aish).

So I just entered this tuition centre called 'Mawar' near the Syed Bistro in Kelana Jaya. 4 times per week is not a bad thing right=D class starting 5pm until 8pm so ada time lagi nak lepak=D. owh yeah i'm not in good condition right now. If anything i just want to say sorry to all of you for being jerk to you guys. blablabla thanks for reading this.

No comments: