Thursday, September 4, 2008

Its Ramadhan yaW!!!

After Malaysia 51 year Merdeka celebrating,today is 5th September and we're as a Muslim have no reason to escape from fasting. ITS RAMADHAN YAW!!! ahahah. Well to all muslim Selamat Menyambut Bulan Ramadhan and puasa jangan tak puasa=D.

Well i'm having trouble with sleeping.I couldn't sleep last night and its 9:49 am and I'm still awake. But well while still awake i dont waste my chance to take a picture of myself in beautiful weather=D

Here's are some of picture that i took
















and here's another one




















and last=D

















well folks actually there's more but i think this is my best picture ever=D ahaha so what do you guys think?what are you waiting for comment my new images in myspace.com/apresrasage102589 =D

No comments: