Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'll hope my love can blind you

Well i think im in love but i'm totally confused with my status right now and shit always happened right?hm... except Im no rich,educated like her so what should i do now?that right just do nothing pretend that everything is okay pretend like I'm a rich world with perfect smile that can light out the darkness. NO I AM NOT THAT KIND OF PERSON OKAY!!! Fuck Martha steward fuck Paris hilton but i do like her tits.lol. I hated when people trying their hard to be perfect which is they're not actually perfect.Nobodies perfect. Arghhh. back to the story, I met her in FACE2FACE party which is organized by Facebook at Hartamas...... you know what, i should stop telling you all this. go and finguredout the story .








i miss you tot.

No comments: